Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
The Story Behind How Deep the Father’s Love For Us
Romans In the upper room at the last Passover, Jesus wanted to impress some very important truths on His followers. Jesus is saying, "I have loved you like the Father has loved me; now you love each other in the same manner. A sociological discussion of love leaving God out can never go beyond the carbon copy, or the novice's copy of the great Master's work. If you ever really understand the nature of love, you have to look at the nature of the Father himself and how He loves us as His children.
He doesn't say, "Now God is something like love! First God's love is constant.
Jesus’ Love Perfectly Reflects His Father’s Love | Draw Close
It is not fickle; it knows no ups or downs. Remember as a child, taking a daisy and pulling the petals off one by one as you thought of your childhood sweetheart, saying, "He loves me; he loves me not.
- Eating My Feelings: Tales of Overeating, Underperforming, and Coping with My Crazy Family.
- Nick Bellini, médecin et millionnaire - Un mariage tant attendu (Blanche) (French Edition);
- Aisling Bea: ‘My father’s death has given me a love of men, of their vulnerability and tenderness’.
- Why Should We Love God?.
- The Way to Love Your Wife: Creating Greater Love and Passion in the Bedroom (Focus on the Family Books);
- The Fires Within: The Summer of 88.
He will always love you no matter what you do, no matter how far you may stray. Your identity is held secure by His Spirit who fills your heart with confidence and a love that cannot fail you. The love of the Father orients you to an encounter with your true self, a self stripped from the lies and the deceit, a self unhampered by the corruption of others, a self free from the bondage of evil intent to discover the magnitude of the love the Father wants to unleash upon you.
Let Him instruct you in the way you should go for His plans are to prosper you and not to harm you but to give you a hope and a future. Open your heart that you may receive a new level of assurance to take your rightful place as a child of God.
He knocks at the door of your heart… Receive a full measure of the love of the Father today. Prayer: Father, I come to you ready to receive a greater assurance of the love you have for me.
Come into my heart and take full possession of it. Activate my faith to proclaim your great love wherever I go. I am your beloved because Jesus is my rescuer and leads me into an authentic relationship with you. I choose to see you in the midst of the trials… May the goodness of your fatherhood be my supreme reality. I receive your love and walk in your safe pastures today. Additional verses: Jn.
The Father's Love
To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Try it free for 30 days.
Study This. Bible Gateway Recommends.
- The Love of the Father Lyrics.
- God is a Loving Father - Experiencing God | First15 Daily Devotional.
- History of western Maryland. Being a history of Frederick, Montgomery, Carroll, Washington, Allegany, and Garrett counties from the earliest period to ... of their representative men Volume 1.
- Trumpet Book 1 (Breeze Easy Method Ser.) (Breeze-Easy Series).
- The Love of the Father?
- How Deep the Father’s Love For Us.
View More Titles. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Try it for 30 days FREE. You must be logged in to view your newly purchased content. Please log in below or if you don't have an account, creating one is easy and only takes a few moments.