Statistics Without Maths for Ps Prof Christine Dancey Statistics in Psychology Catherine Steele, Holl Christine P Dancey au Mindfulness Christina Feldman aut Successful Qualitative Research Virginia Braun author Research Methods and Statistics Alexander Haslam a Nicola Brace author , For this purpose, one or another method of multivariate analysis might be helpful, and it is with such methods that this book is largely concerned.
Multivariate analysis includes methods both for describing and exploring such data and for making formal inferences about them. The aim of all the techniques is, in general sense, to display or extract the signal in the data in the presence of noise and to find out what the data show us in the midst of their apparent chaos.
An Introduction to Applied Multivariate Analysis with R explores the correct application of these methods so as to extract as much information as possible from the data at hand, particularly as some type of graphical representation, via the R software. Throughout the book, the authors give many examples of R code used to apply the multivariate techniques to multivariate data.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Skip to main content Skip to table of contents. Advertisement Hide.
- F. W. Taylor und die wissenschaftliche Betriebsführung (German Edition).
- In Search of Excellence: Lessons from Americas Best-Run Companies (Collins Business Essentials)?
- Psychoanalysis And Suggestion Therapy: Their Technique, Applications, Results, Limits, Dangers And: Volume 152 (International Library of Psychology)?
- 1st Edition!
- An Introduction to Applied Multivariate Analysis - Tenko Raykov, George A. Marcoulides - كتب Google?
- Related Topics.
- An introduction to applied multivariate analysis with R | BibSonomy;
Throughout the book, the authors give many examples of R code used to apply the multivariate techniques to multivariate data. He is the author of over 50 books on statistics.
Multivariate data and multivariate analysis. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist.
- CiteSeerX — An Introduction to Applied Multivariate Analysis with R. New York.
USD Buy Online, Pick up in Store is currently unavailable, but this item may be available for in-store purchase. Sign in to Purchase Instantly.